Donate to My Playwright Fellowship... click on the "Donate" button below.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Shape of Things to Come

Hello all,

This is my first blog as you can see, being that there are no blogs that come before it. I'm currently resident playwright for two theatre companies now. (Alliance Theatre Lab & The State Theatre Project) So I thought I'd start this "Playwright's Cabin" to keep you in the loop as to my endeavor's.

At the moment I'm currently directing the State Theatre Project's first production after successfully writing two more short plays for our fundraiser. Also, I will be writing a full length show for Alliance Theatre Lab's acting ensemble that will eventually be produced by said company.

To donate to the cause, please see the donation button at the top of the site.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment